image: header image: header image: header
Home | About Miralee | Blog | Books | Contact | Speaking icon: facebook icon: twitter

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Wow!!! 35 Years Together Today!


Today is our 35th anniversary and yes, we got married when we were just babies, LOL!
This is the only snapshot I have on my computer of our wedding, I need to ge the professional ones transferred.
Actually, I did marry young and it's miraculous our marriage held together through all the ups and downs and immaturity we both brought into it. Two babes getting married without a clue what sacrifice really meant. God is faithful, though, and He's brought us through so much. I give Him all the glory for making it this far and with His help, and the love and deep commitment to each other, I'm trusting God for another 35!!!

2 comments:

Bonnie Way aka the Koala Mom said...

Congrats on 35 years! That's quite a milestone. God is definately faithful - takes three to make a marriage work. :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Yes, I think you're definitely qualified to give us advice on marriage and family with a successful marriage like that!

Content Copyright Miralee Ferrell | Site by Eagle Designs