image: header image: header image: header
Home | About Miralee | Blog | Books | Contact | Speaking icon: facebook icon: twitter

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Five Things Your Husband Wants You To Know

5 Things Your Husband Wants You to Know

1. I want to please you sexually. It's humiliating for men to ask for directions, so help us by giving us a road map for sex.

2. I need you, but I need others, too. When guys want to know what to do, not how to feel, they turn to male friends.

3. I want to find meaning in my work. We derive satisfaction from what we do. So support us as we sort out our goals and gifts.

4. I want to be reconciled with those I love. Contrary to the "take no prisoners" attitude men express, we're still bothered by unresolved conflict. You can help by asking questions.

5. I want to remain young and virile forever. Love us, make us feel we're still sexually desirable, cook us healthy meals, and suggest an aerobic walk around the block.

By James Charis, from 30 Days to a More Incredible Marriage, edited by Ramona Cramer Tucker (Tyndale). Used by Permission.

2 comments:

Katie Johnson said...

Hi Miralee,
Neat post today! Sounds like a good book.

Unknown said...

Miralee, I love this post! It's right on target.

You just posted on my blog (Queen of Perseverance). I'd love to exchange blog links. And I will subscribe, too. I promise. :)

Content Copyright Miralee Ferrell | Site by Eagle Designs