And I DO mean crazy! My life couldn't get a whole lot busier than it is right now, but I'm loving it. I'm a multi-published author and a publisher for a small Christian press!
Here are a few things I'm busy with-- be sure you scroll do the bottom to see the new books we're releasing, as well as two of mine.
* Writing new books
* Editing/proofreading my books after an editor goes through them
* Reading proposals and acquiring new books for new authors
* Doing an occasional copy edit
* Proofreading our author's books & inserting tweaks into the master copy from other proofreaders
* Working with our cover designer to come up with spectacular covers!
* Writing articles for magazines and blogs
* Keeping our website updated, as well as our FB pages
* Marketing, marketing, and more marketing for our authors
* Sending all the books to our formatter
* Uploading the final copy to Kindle, Createspace and Smashwords
And that doesn't count housework, laundry, meals, shopping, and trying to carve out a couple of hrs per evening for my husband~
Now to the fun stuff--Our new releases!!!
The Tethered World, a YA fantasy released today, and the author, Heather L. L. FitzGerald is having a huge release party tonight.
If you haven't joined the group yet, do so NOW so you don't miss out!
Click HERE to go straight to her party.
If you'd like to join Heather's Fan Group, click HERE
Finding Love in Sun Valley, Idaho by Angela Ruth Strong
A contemporary romance that released today! Still on sale for a few more days, then the price goes up. Click HERE to find it on Amazon.
To connect with Angela on her Facebook Group, click HERE
Heart of a Cowboy--a collection of four novellas by:
Susan Page Davis
Historical Romance--Pre-0rder HERE for a discount before it releases on March 1
To join Mountain Brook Ink's Facebook Group to keep up with new releases,contests and more, click HERE
My fourth in my Horses and Friends series released January 1. You can purchase Blue Ribbon Trail Ride at any Christian store or anywhere online. Don't miss this fun mystery/adventure/horse story--your kids will love it!
I'll be writing two more of these books, with the first one releasing later this year (in time for Christmas!)
To connect with Miralee on her Facebook Fan Group, click HERE
And finally--The Cowboy's Bride--another collection of novellas, published by Barbour. This will also be available in many stores as well as online. Each story is historical romance and features a cowboy and a love story. If you'd like to pre-order a print copy--448 pages!! click HERE.