image: header image: header image: header
Home | About Miralee | Blog | Books | Contact | Speaking icon: facebook icon: twitter

Monday, May 12, 2014

Win! Win! Win!!

Do you own everyone of my 9 novels I've written? If not, would you like to choose the one you wished you did have? Are you already a follower on my blog, or you'd like to be? I've moved my blog and won't be using this one much longer. I'd like all my followers/subscribers to switch over to my new blog HERE.

Pop over to my new blog and subscribe or follow me there, then leave a comment telling me you did so, and you're entered to win!

Choose a signed copy of one of the following:

The Other Daughter
Finding Jeena
Love Finds You in Last Chance, CA
Love Finds You in Bridal Veil, OR
Love Finds You in Tombstone, AZ
Love Finds You in Sundance, WY
Blowing on Dandelions
Forget Me Not
Wishing on Buttercups
(Coming in Oct.--Dreaming on Daisies)....you'd have to wait a while if you want this one.

So click here to enter to win!!

No comments:

Content Copyright Miralee Ferrell | Site by Eagle Designs