Win a personalized, signed copy of my new book, Love Finds You in Tombstone, AZ
Have you read Love Finds You in Last Chance, CA? This new book is a spin off featuring Christy Grey, the saloon girl who comes to town to cause trouble for the hero. If you enjoyed Last Chance, you won't want to miss Christy's continuing story!
In a town where dreams are buried, does love stand a chance?
Love and second chances aren’t easy to come by in a town named Tombstone. When Christy Grey receives an urgent summons to Tombstone, Arizona, she reluctantly leaves her new life in California. The trip goes from bad to worse when three masked men hold up Christy’s stage. She finally arrives in Tombstone to find her mother ill and her brother trapped in a life of gambling. Desperate for money to support her family, will Christy bow to pressure from the local saloon owners and return to the life she thought she’d given up for good?
Nevada Keene has problems of his own. He’s been dodging bullets for years and wants nothing more than to settle down. But he’s on the run from outlaws bent on revenge, and the one woman who captures his interest recognizes him from the stagecoach holdup. Will Christy turn Nevada in to the authorities, or will the outlaws on his trail catch him first?
Here's what you do---multiple ways to win, so read all of the following:
1. Leave a comment letting me know if you've ever read one of my books. If so, what is your favorite so far? If not, do you like old west romance, or do you prefer contemporary? If you prefer women's contemporary, you'll be entered for a copy of The Other Daughter instead.
2. To get your name in twice follow my blog.
3. If you're a member of the ACFW Book Club, let me know. I'll put you in a third time.
4. If you're a member and you answered the question I posed a few days ago about following blog reviews and purchasing books, let me know. You'll get a fourth entry!
5. Tell a friend to follow my blog and give me the name of the person you recommended, and if your friend follows my blog, leaves a comment and WINS, YOU DO TO! Even if your name isn't drawn! Yes, you heard me right. I'll give away TWO books if the rules are followed and conditions met. So hurry up! Invite your friends and increase your chances of winning.
Yes, you can invite 5 friends, and if ANY of them win a book, you'll get one too. Pretty good deal, huh!